Thursday, October 12, 2006

Yum-o!

Forget about describing food like Rachael Ray does. I'm talking male booty in the form of Grey's Anatomy fairly newbie Eric Dane:


He's a cross between Leonardo DiCaprio and a young Robert Redford. His personality is similar to my sweet Tim Daly. And they call him Dr. McSteamy as opposed to Patrick Dempsey's Dr. McDreamy. I like Patrick's hair better, though Eric has a beard (on Ellen today) and he looks darn sexy. He's 34 and married to Rebecca Gayheart. They will have some gorgeous kiddos if they spawn. : )

3comments:

  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger Diana LaMarre said…

    I am laughing so much I can't stand it! Yum-O. .. if they spawn....LOL. You are so funny.

    I don't know who he is, but he's cute, that's for sure.

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    Sorry can't comment, I can't stop looking at him...hehe

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Susie said…

    Hi Diane,
    Just stopping in to say thanks for the birthday wishes. I don't watch Grey's Anatomy but my daughter is such a fan she has the theme song for her ringtone on her cell!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS