Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Dressing the window

I thought I'd have some fun this Halloween with my new window! My mom bought me the tree with the orange lights. I had the other things that I never really had a fun place to display them. Trying to find them was driving me 'batty'. I need to condense my decorations! Anyway, that is Casper the Ghost holding the candles and a totem pole of pumpkins next to him. The lights are taped up, so I hope they hold. I like how my white curtains look orange from the glow of the lights. Thanks to Bri for taking this photo.

4comments:

  • At 1:19 AM, Blogger BlondeBrony said…

    Looks good. It's always great to have a little Halloween fun.

     
  • At 6:42 AM, Blogger Annemarie said…

    Oh Dianne, your Halloween decorations look so lovely!! I wish I could get some of that stuff over here!

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    Oooh your window looks great with all the decorations it it!! I'm decorated for Thanksgiving since ours is on Oct. 9th here in Canada but will decorate for Halloween afterwards:-)

     
  • At 7:05 PM, Blogger Diana LaMarre said…

    Aren't those windows great for decorating? That looks so nice. I bet you will have fun with Christmas decorating next.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS