Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The artistry of Nancy Noel

I love Nancy Noel's life like paintings. I've had 'Faith' hanging in my living room for at least 15 yrs. Now she will act as a memorial to the girls in PA. Ms. Noel also has several books and I own some of them too. One is about angels-that reminds me of my grandmom Ruth because I saw the word 'believe' glowing on the cover (in the dark) for the first time shortly after she passed away.
I found this on her site and it reflects on the tragic event that occurred yesterday.

1comments:

  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    I'd never heard of Nancy Noel but now that I see her paintings, I will have to do some research on her because I just LOVE the way she paints!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS