Friday, October 06, 2006

Mom drove out yesterday!


Surprise! Mom hasn't driven out since last July! Yesterday Mom said she was thinking about taking a drive and lo and behold I heard a car horn honk at about 1:45 and there she was. I may have enticed her to hit the road when I mentioned the Peebles 90% off sale. And that's where we went-for 2 hours!! She had a cart load of stuff. I also bought a few more things, how could I not? They had one of those massage chair cushions on display that went up and down your entire back-(HoMedicsTherapist Select™ Shiatsu Back Massager
Model SBM-200
)It was awesome and I think it helped mom. I went online where it was $20 cheaper than Peebles and ordered two of them from Home Depot because of their 10% off promo until the 9th. This will be a birthday gift for me and a Christmas gift for mom!


Sean has off today and just got up within the last half hour. He wants to take a drive up to a big mall. I have 6 things to mail for eBay, so maybe we can stop to get them on their way. Brian has my van as his car is getting looked at (starter problem maybe?)
I hope everyone has a great weekend!

4comments:

  • At 6:57 PM, Blogger Annemarie said…

    Massage chair cushions? That sounds too good to be true! What a great birthday gift! I hope you had a fun day with your mother. Good for her, to drive over like that!

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger Von said…

    I have one of these, Dianne, and it's a great help. However, there is nothing that can compare to a real massage!!

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    I bought one of those massage chair cushions for my son Shawn last Christmas and he loves it, says it really helps his back! Glad your mom decided to come out for a drive!! Sounds like you two did well with the sales!! lol

     
  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    Hooray for you mom! That's so exciting! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS