Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Showing some JT love

This is a screen capture of James and his only daughter and eldest child, Sally about 9 years ago in Milan. She sang with her dad here. We got to see Sally with her own group about 5 yrs ago.
And this is one of the little Taylors-not his grandson, but one of his five yr old twins either Henry or Logan. James had won the Musicare award this year and this was probably after the ceremony. I hope to get the DVD of the event-hint-hint guys!
Why do I like JT so much-because I've listened to him since I've been 13. : )

3comments:

  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    Yup, I'd say you're a big fan of his:-) How did the concert go last night??? I'm sure you were on cloude nine being able to see him in person and hear him sing!!

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger growingagardenindavis said…

    One of my very favorite singers...between the voice and the songs that mean so much...thanks for the unexpected photos!

     
  • At 4:02 AM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    I enjoy listening to JT, too, though I'm not nearly as ardent a fan as you! ;> I can't wait to hear how you enjoyed the concert!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS