Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Autumnal displays II

I finally hung up my leaves and it took a matter of a few minutes. I had seen the idea in a magazine. That's three of them with one cut in half and used to make it look longer. I may add more to the ends as I think I have more garland down the basement. It's huge up with cord clips that you are suppose to use to hold you computer cords neatly. Needless to say, Brian never used them and our computer cords are still a jumble. I got the nice size pumpkins for $2.50 each. I see I need to spray paint my metal boot scraper/door mat thingie. There's always something that needs sprucing up.

Here are my two favorite guys under 20! Well Sean will turn 20 on the 24th and I asked him to pose for me with the kitty.

Anyone else having sinus problems? I have post nasal combined with reflux from dumping too big a breakfast in my very empty tummy. The ultrasounds went well. My whole tummy was done, I mean that entire area. They had a new machine, so it was faster. And I was able to hold 32 oz of water fine. I had problems when I had a coughing attack after I came home. Gee.


4comments:

  • At 6:54 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    I just love the effect of the leaves around the doorway!! VERY nice!! I'm glad your ultrasound went well...last time I had one was when I was pregnant for Corey...25 years ago:-) I do remember how hard it was holding in so much water, made worse when you're pregnant and the baby is on your bladder! lol

     
  • At 11:26 PM, Blogger Von said…

    Your doorway is so welcoming! All the leaves in my entry have been blown in by the wind, lol!

     
  • At 4:04 AM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    I'm very relieved to hear that the ultrasound went well (and was faster - it is so hard to wait with that bladderfull of water!!).

    That's a sweet picture of your guys, and I like your seasonal decorating!

     
  • At 6:03 PM, Blogger Diana LaMarre said…

    Dianne, I love your fall decorating! I've always liked the leaves around the doorway. I've always been going to do mine, but never have.
    I do have leaves around my chandelier in the dining room.
    I love this time of the year, too.

    Glad to hear your dr. appt. went well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS