Thursday, February 23, 2006

Word bubble

I did this with my flickr photo tags, so here are the words from the main page of my blog (plus some):


I know, you can't even read them all. I surely didn't want Walters or Travis on here. ; )

I broke down and took Sudafed around 3. Sean had taken me out to run some errands (one was getting a new battery for the portable phone that has been dying for months). I made a chicken tenders recipes from the Martha Stewart Everyday Food magazine which the guys liked.

Sean has been watching American Idol and I listen and look. I really looked when Ace came on tonight! What a hunk with his rosy cheeks. And he can sing and the camera loves him. Not one of you should say I am old enough to be his mom-so what? I can admire fine machinery when it is presented to me.

Gotta get to mom's in about 12 hours! ; )

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS