Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Darn that Powerball!

If only....right? Wow, if we had a wee fraction of that $340 million we could really change a lot of people's lives. No loan, pay off mortgages for everyone, go on dream vacations,etc. But those are material things. I wouldn't be happy unless I donated to cancer research and a million other things.

And blogger pals...would you like to go the link below for me? I had one person do it who doesn't even know me. I can take what they dish out, but I'd rather have people do the description part who have read my blog or talked to me on the phone. Better yet-met me in person. So my 'pal' in Kansas or Los Angeles-why don't you introduce yourself?
I'm BOLD-no one else in my family blogs! ; )
I'm nervous and tense-yeah-about to take out a big old loan-that would make any one shake in their shoes.
Introverted-I don't need other people around me all the time, but when I am around people I like, they know it.
Powerball update-OMG!!!! No one won again.
Wed, February 15, 2006
Powerball: 3, 13, 35, 39, 40Powerball: 37Power Play: 5
0 Pennsylvania players matched 5 of 5 and the Power Ball; next estimated jackpot $365,000,000.00
4 Pennsylvania players matched 5 of 5, each receiving $200,000.00
24 Pennsylvania players matched 4 of 5 and the Power Ball, each receiving $10,000.00
1,275 Pennsylvania players matched 4 of 5, each receiving $100.00
1,446 Pennsylvania players matched 3 of 5 and the Power Ball, each receiving $100.00
62,399 Pennsylvania players matched 3 of 5, each receiving $7.00
23,096 Pennsylvania players matched 2 of 5 and the Power Ball, each receiving $7.00
135,053 Pennsylvania players matched 1 of 5 and the Power Ball, each receiving $4.00
249,500 Pennsylvania players matched the Power Ball, each receiving $3.00

3comments:

  • At 4:59 AM, Blogger Diana LaMarre said…

    Ok. I did it (even though I only know you through our blogs).
    Is it supposed to show you if others see you as you see yourself?

     
  • At 5:57 AM, Blogger Annemarie said…

    I did as you asked, though I only know you from our Neighbourhood exchanges. But I've always followed your updates on Cyberstitchers, and read your blog, so I guess I have some idea of who you are!

     
  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Thanks my friends!
    Obviously someone else did that 'test' about two-three times and used the same words-how original. I have an idea of who it is because they spent an hour looking at my blog (through stats) and I only know one person who would do that-someone who needs to get a life.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS