Friday, February 17, 2006

Sometimes being a packrat sucks

I was just down in the basement putting laundry in the washer. I decided to look around to see where I could put the crates and bags that are making there way down there from the kitchen. So I told you about the magazines-the next thing that has to sorted and mostly donated are baskets (mostly Easter) and tins (for cookies). Anyone need any? : )
I made a mistake of not having a dust mask on because my original purpose was not to move dusty things around. Well, I got overtaken with dust and almost had a panic attack! I had to call my mom afterwards to have her calm me down. I know I'm not going to choke, but it sure felt like I swallowed about 4 cottonballs. I have this great natural allergy medicine-BioAllers nasal spray which I highly recommend. I used some and it made me sneeze so I felt better. I think my nasal problem stems back from when I was having lots of nose bleeds as a kid and the doctor cauterized my nostrils. That was really painful. Now I think I am oversensitive to smells...and dust. Plus I fractured my nose in a car accident-wonder if that did anything?
I did find a folded up $10 bill! Woo hoo-I was broke too. ; )

BTW, the snow is almost all melted. I was shocked when I looked out the window this morning.

2comments:

  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger BeckySC said…

    Goodness, you BEE careful now!
    I hope you are OK now :)
    Finding $10.00-how cool is that???

    Have a great weekend!

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Rachael said…

    It must be spring in the air. I am on a throw it away , give it away or burn it kick, myself. I always feel so cleansed afterwards. Do be carefull with the dust though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS