Friday, February 17, 2006

Flightplan

Believe me you complete fools!!!!!

My birthday twin Jodie Foster was excellent in Flightplan. As I mentioned earlier in Carol's comments that the premise of this movie is one of my worst real life dreams, not to be able to find someone I love. Of course I had dreams about getting lost on the boardwalk at the shore or in Florida. But I'm a person who would just find my way back to the hotel and yell when the boys came back. ; )
It was a pretty good thriller. We had to stop and go back to catch some of the dialog, but I would recommend it.
Jodie Trivia:
Date of Birth: November 19, 1962 (along with Meg Ryan and Alison Janney and many others).
Jodie Foster got her start as a pig-tailed tyke at age two in her first commercial for Coppertone suntan lotion.

2comments:

  • At 1:18 AM, Blogger Carol said…

    So glad you liked Flightplan - I loved it too - Jodie is wonderful!

     
  • At 1:07 AM, Blogger Nancy in IL said…

    Oooo, can't wait to see this one, Dianne! I ADORE Jodie Foster in anything she does. I'll have to send DD to the video store for me and pick this one up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS