Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Didn't Barbara Walters retire?


The only reason I watch 'The View' is for Meredith Viera. The other ladies kinda bug me for their various personalities. And this morning when I saw Barbara Walters hugging topless guys in Vegas, I gave up on it and got on the computer. Now don't get me wrong, she's a smart lady, but BW, when you say you left 20/20 and The View, stick to 'your retirement'. Go on trips, have fun in your golden years. It seems like you are more able to enjoy life than my mom. I can't stand when she is on The View as she takes over the show.
Speaking of tv-did you happen to watch the Wife Swap special? I know, I should watch the Olympics, but it gets boring at times. Anyway, seems like WS really changed so many of the participates and for the better. And they all look so different! That '15 minutes of fame' did wonders for hairstyles and clothing choices (well most of them anyway).
I then left that channel on for 'The Bachelor' who I am somewhat attracted to as he reminds me of a guy I had a crush on in college. Travis gets the same looks on his face and shares the same jaw line as my guy. The last two girls are polar opposites. We have the kindergarten teacher Sarah who lives 'within miles' of where Travis lives in Nashville and Moana (Moe-anna) who is, (what does she do?) from California. I know what Travis is thinking-Sarah's the perfect wife and Moana is the mistress. I bet he choses the later. Of all those Bachelor/Bachelorette shows, there has been one marriage-one about to marry and I think one still dating. Not that great on the averages.
Here's some of cutie pies diary. The poor guy is having the wool pulled over his eyes. I think he is way cool for either one of them. ; )

Here's 'Dr McHunky' so I can look at him for a few days. ; )

3comments:

  • At 5:28 PM, Blogger Anna van Schurman said…

    What kind of a name is Moana? I don't even watch the show, and I know you can't marry a girl with that kind of a name! (As if six weeks of group dating is enough to form a lasting relationship.)

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    I can't help myself! It's mindless fun while I am busy stitching away.

     
  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger Lnanaa said…

    Haha! Who do u think he will pick? I think he is going for Moana. I actually like Moana and her personality. She is different and that's what make her interesting.

    Yes, Sarah is more stable as a teacher and wife but I think she might be a little boring for Travis who seems to like challenges with Moana.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS