Thursday, February 16, 2006

Stitching Blogger Question

Q. Comment on your comments (giving and recieving): Do you love comments
or hate them? Do you check them every day, never check them, or find
them helpful? And finally, are you convinced no one is reading your
blog if you don't get any?

Well...of course everyone loves nice comments. I appreciate them and also those that make me think. I've been a bit annoyed at the Jahari Window post (and I am sure I am being entertainment for some). I asked Abby if she knew everyone who had done that test on her blog and she didn't know three of them-all of which left her the same kind of descriptive words that I got!
I like helpful comments too and will leave these myself.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS