Sunday, January 22, 2006

Map and stuff

Found the map on another blog (Monster Crochet) and thought it would be cool to add it here. You can actually see my house from the satellite link! Feel free to add your link to the map.
I also added some more blogs that I have had in my Favorite Places. I have William Shatner's too-just to see if he updates more. He is a man of few words.

We ate at a burger and hotdog place tonight called 'Five Guys' where Sean and his pals hang out. My burger was pretty good, but I won't eat any pink burger and there was a wee bit in the middle of mine. In the same shopping center there is a 'Tuesday Morning' and it was about to close. That store is filled to the gills with stuff. Managed to get-two cookbooks (The Sopranos (tv show) cookbook and Retro Breakfast), a meat pounder (I was actually looking for one and Sean just randomly picked one off a shelf where it wasn't suppose to be), a cute (and teenie) Easter hen topiary and some DMC pearl cotton. Not bad for 10 minutes of quick browsing.

Home Depot is coming up! Yippee. Brian doesn't act that excited. I guess he's thinking about the money part.

1comments:

  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    You can use your new meat pounder with the watches you didn't salvage and perfect a magic trick... :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS