Thursday, January 19, 2006

Stitching Blogger question

Q. Have you had a happy dance yet this year? If so, tell us about it! (Or just point to the entry that talks about it.) If not, when do you predict it will be?
I guess we all do more of a happy dance over finishing larger projects. I don't have any recent big finishes, just a few ornaments and I am about to finish my second Love Quilt's square for 2006. It's really cute and I'll be sharing it within a week or so.
I am really happy about participating in the Neighborhood Round Robin and meeting new stitching friends who are mostly in the Netherland region. Our blog is over in the side bar 'Our Neighborhood of Make Believe'.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS