Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Tagged!

Ok, here it goes:
Four jobs I've had:
Daycare assistant teacher
Uniform shop salesperson
Gourmet food take-out assistant
Teacher's aid at local schools
Four movies I could watch over and over:
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
The Wizard of Oz
Indiana Jones movies
The Truman Show
Four places where I've lived:
Media, West Chester, Drexel Hill and
Fort Pierce, Florida
Four favorite tv shows
Extreme Makeover:Home Edition
Survivor
The Amazing Race
LOST
Four places where I have been on vacation:
Orlando, Florida
Newport, RI
Cancun, Mexico
Mystic, CT (part of the RI trip)
Four favorite foods:
Chocolate,
chicken salad
lobster
peaches
Four places I'd rather be right now:
Hawaii
Florida
The Bahamas
a chocolate shop
Four sites I visit daily:
My eBay page
Tribe
MSN groups
almost all of the blogs
listed in the sidebar
Four bloggers I'm tagging:
Mindy, Vikki, Sandy and Zoey!
You see your name-cut and paste gals!





2comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS