Monday, January 16, 2006

Kitchen measuring


I had the guy here this morning with the measuring tape and clipboard. I think he was somewhat of a wise guy as he called me yesterday telling me he'd also be taking photos! Now that scared the bejeebers out of me! So I got my trusty clothesbasket and piled all the stuff that was sitting around on the counters, etc inside the basket. He arrived about 1/2 hour early and promptly knocked something into the sink. I had to move the trash can so he could get to the heating duct. When he left he said that Home Depot would be contacting me in a few days. I went out in the kitchen and there was stuff spilling out of my under the sink cabinets! He just left it. He could have at least told me he needed to get under there and I would have moved the stuff the night before. And I didn't see one hint of a camera flash. The only good things about him is that he was fast, he looked like Ray Ramano, he wore some cologne and he was a leftie!
Here are a few stoves I like. Way too expensive, but maybe if I beg enough....



These are between $3k and $6k. I know, I'm a dreamer.

2comments:

  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger Susimac said…

    Love the top stove, maybe your lottery will come up!! But its nice to dream isn't it. By the way, ALL blokes are the same LOL!!

    Su

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Diana LaMarre said…

    Did I miss a post? Are you getting a new stove?
    I am beginning to look at stoves, too. I just read about the Maytag freestanding stove with double ovens...I want to look at that one. It has a flat top, though, and I am not sure about that. What are you getting?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS