Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Rachael Ray-my favorite tv personality right now

I can't get enough of this spunky little chef from New York. It was her Food network show $40 a Day that got me hooked watching Rachael. One of the first on these shows I watched was her trip to Philly and she went to the Reading Terminal Market, a place I've been to and enjoyed in town. If you watch this show, you'll have to eat because along with Rachael's show '30 minute meals, you'll get so hungry. She really enjoys what she is eating, a true 'foodie'.
I did get one of Rachael's cookbooks 'Cookin' around the Clock' for Christmas. I have a few recipes ready to try.
Notice I am utilizing the link feature lately. Thanks to my pal Abby for getting me hooked doing that.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS