Thursday, January 13, 2005

Pea soup and blah weather

I see Mindy beat me to mentioning about the fog. It's really bad in the surrounding area of Philly all today. And she can quote 'Monty Python' and she did it in two posts! I use to watch all their olds shows on PBS as a teen and didn't miss any of their movies. I had a major crush on Michael Palin and still smile when I see him on talk shows.
I miss the sun! I get really 'foggy' in the brain when I can't sit in the warmth of the sun. I hope I feel more chipper tomorrow as my mom wants me to go to the doctors with her. I am a bit paranoid of hospitals during flu season. Think I will unload her in the waiting room and go sit in the lobby. Hope we can at least go to the thrift shop there. Once I found a bowl that matched my 1960s Franciscan dishes there! Their prices aren't as reasonable as the Goodwill. I need a shopping fix. Our budget has been driving me crazy! I now shop mostly for eBay, but I can't help but buy what I like too.
~~~~~~~~
My MSN group is so far a hit! I have most of my good stitching friends there, 11 with me so far. We are sharing recipes too. I hope it is popular.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS