Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Dare I say snow?

Damn this weather! I had to go out in the white stuff to run some errands, though it had just started. We tend to make a big stink out of an inch of snow. What bugs me is when it is blowing all over the place and in your face. I had to mail off some packages, get some money and go to the dentist to get two fillings replaced. I didn't slip around, but didn't see a white car until they put their headlights on and almost pulled out in front of them.
I really like my dentist, Dr. Paskow. He is so calm and nice, almost like the dentist on the Extreme Makeover show. My mouth is hurting me from where he had to remove the metal rim they put in to help hold the filling in place. My teeth aren't too bad for someone my age. I have my trademark front tooth gappy smile. : )
I begged Brian to run down to McDonalds (I did say I was watching the scale, but no way was I cooking with a sore mouth tonight).
On to a hopefully quiet evening.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS