Saturday, October 09, 2004

What I like and all that other stuff...

I saw this on a few blogs, the latest being Annette's Acres.Here you go, I know you are excited!
1) What time do you get up?
I stay up until 1 am, so I don't get up until 9 am or so. This all may be changing if I have to get a job any time soon.
2) If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be?
My grandfather who I never got a chance to know as he passed on when I was 2 months old.
3) Gold/silver?
Both
4) What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow and loved it!
5) What is your favorite tv show? I like all the 'reality' shows like Survivor, The Apprentice, Extreme Home Makeover, Amazing Race....
6) What did you have for breakfast?
First a cereal breakfast bar and a few hours later half a big old bagel
7) Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with?
Someone who has really bad body odor, I'd puke.
8) What/Who inspires you?
People who do unselfish things for less fortunate people.
9) What is your middle name?
Carol
10) Beach, City or Country?
Beach
11) Favorite ice cream?
Anything with chocolate and nuts
12) Butter, plain or salted popcorn?
Butter, but the Cinnabun flavored is to die for!
13) Favorite color?
Teal or aquamarine, but you'd think red with the sofa and van
14) What kind of car do you drive?
1996 Ford Windstar Minivan
15) Favorite sandwich?
Hands down-chicken salad, preferably with apples or grapes added to the celery
16) What characteristic do you despise?
Liars or pompous asses
17) Favorite flowers?
Gardenias
18) What is your dream vacation?
One of those almost secluded islands that has all the luxuries, but is like a picture postcard
19) What color is your bathroom?
It's got tan wall paper with lines of flowers and an Raphael Angel border at the top to look Victorian
20) Favorite brand of clothing?
I'm not a label whore (is that the right expression?) I like Liz Claiborne a lot and White Stag from Wally World has some nice items
21) Where would you retire?
The beach!
22) Favorite day of the week?
Friday
23) What did you do for your last birthday?
It was pouring rain, my mom was here and in lots of pain from her sciatica. It was a bit of a disaster. We ordered Chinese take-out.
24) Where were you born?
West Chester, PA
25) Favorite sport to watch?
Maybe figure skating
28) Which detergent do you use?
All or what's on sale
29) Coke or Pepsi?
Coke-but the one with less sugar
30) Are you a morning person or a night owl?!
Night owl
31) What is your shoe size?
7.5-8
.32) Do you have any pets?
A brown tabby boy cat named Cosmo.
33) Your favorite season?
Autumn
34) What time is it?
8:56 Saturday night
35) Name as it appears on your birth certificate.
Dianne Carol Knowles
36) Nickname?
Diadsie-thanks mom!
37) Number of candles on your last birthday cake?
44
38) Kids?
Son almost 18
39) Hair color?
Light brown with caramel highlights and gray roots
40) Tattoos?
No
41) Eyes?
Hazel
42) How much do you love your job?
As homemaker-it's peachy keen-I need help! LOL
43) Favorite foods?
Chocolate, lobster tail, chicken salad, peaches, pie, pizza.
44) Been to Africa?
No
45)
Been toileting papering?
I may have gotten the supplies one time! LOL
46) Have you ever been in love?
Yes. Still am.
47) Been in a car accident?
Yes, head on in a VW Bug-no seat belts! I fractured my nose and had glass in my mouth. I looked like Rocky! This was back in 1981
48) Croutons or bacon bits?
Croutons
49) Favorite saying or phrase?
Live each day one day at a time
50) Favorite restaurant?
The Little Inn in my hometown or Marina Deck in Ocean City, MD
51) Favorite non-alcoholic drink?
Iced tea with lemon or green tea
52) How many times did you fail your driver's test?
Twice or three times? I forget!
53) Do you sing in the shower?
Almost every time!
54) At which store would you like to max your credit card?
Boscovs a local dept store
55) What do you do most when you are bored?
Usually clean, go outside, surf the web, call my mom
56) Bedtime?
1 am or so
59) Glass half empty or half full?
Half full
60) If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?
Someplace warmer or near the water
61) What is your most annoying habit?
Throat clearing
62) When was your last true vacation?
August trip to Atlantic City, NJ.
63) Time you finished this post?
9:08 PM Saturday

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS