Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Spazzy Cat

What is it with this cat of mine? Cosmo is doing some really weird stuff these last few weeks. First he was climbing into one the of the windows in the basement via junk and a metal shelf. That was keeping him out of my hair for a few hours. Now between 7:30 to 9:00 am, he'll cry loudly outside my closed bedroom door to get me awake. He'll then push on the door and get it open and then jump and walk all over me and then take off like a bullet down the hallway. Darn! I do get up between 9-9:30 only because I go to bed around 1-1:30 am. Today I had to get up because I was so thristy. Usually Cosmo gets on my lap for a half hour or so and calms down, like he needs that reassurance that mama is there for him. I decided some of his claws needed a trim and managed to do a few while he tried to warn me with an open mouth on my hand. Oy. Maybe Cos is feeling the change in the weather too. I try to take him outside everyday so he doesn't feel trapped. I try to give him lots of love. He is always in front of his dish and I don't want a Buddha kitty. Maybe it's a faze-do cats have these?

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS