Monday, October 04, 2004

Mundane Monday and slapping paint up on the wall-again

Yep, I felt like painting again. It's been two weeks and I want to finish up while I can still open the window. I have only one wall left now and it's a complimentary color of gold. I put up a sample to see how it's going to look and I think it's rich looking. Sean turned up his nose a bit. He had the nerve as his room is that light avocado green. Brian said it looked like pumpkin color. It's GOLD, man, gold!!! As soon as Bri pulls out the entertainment center I can finish up. I am not looking forward to the edges. I have one of those paint pads with the wheels. I had blue tape and it is missing. I am sure it will look fine. 'The Kiss' came today and I need to figure out how to hang it in the existing frame I have.
How much am I moved by the show 'Extreme Home Makeover'? I want to work on that show. I haven't said anything like that in a long time. I would want to go buy the stuff for the kids' rooms like wacky wallpaper, Barbies, swings, you name it. I just love to see the family flip out after the bus pulls away from the front of their new home. Great job ABC! I hope this show goes on for a long time. Can you imagine the worries being lifted from these people's shoulders if they are hurting financially? I will watch the over Extreme show but that one creeps me out a bit. I really love when they fix their teeth. That's the best.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS