Friday, November 10, 2006

Since I am a stitcher too

...I'd like to show you my progress on 'Giggles in the Snow' a Mirabilia design. I got him out again to stitch along with the gang in the sidebar there. I think I'm the only one doing a child, the others are doing lovely ladies. I love the colors so much, I'll probably do the little girl companion piece. This is on a silver specked fabric. I cut it too small, so I'll have to leave off the words 'snow angel'. I'll have to make sure the girl will be able to include those words so they can be framed together.

6comments:

  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger Susimac said…

    He's gorgeous Dianne, I like these ones very much and love your fabric choice for him.

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger Dawn T. said…

    He looks great! I love the fabric that you are using.

    Have a great weekend!

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    What a beautiful piece...sigh, I wish I knew how to stitch, it's something I've never even attempted! You do such gorgeous work!!

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger Diana LaMarre said…

    Beautiful! As all of your pieces are. I've told you before, but it bears repeating, you have a real talent for stitching!!

     
  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    It's adorable, and your fabric choice is perfect!! :)

     
  • At 5:48 PM, Blogger Kerri said…

    So lovely! Yes, the colors are really beautiful. It will be a gorgeous set with a little girl too. Great work! I love cross stitch. Haven't done any for ages.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS