Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Finding love

I got the best kind of email this morning from my good friend Karin. She and her boyfriend Michael are engaged! It's sort of a whirlwind romance, though they have known each other 5 yrs, but only through the web and telephone. She decided to go meet him in North Carolina about five months ago and sparks flew! So they have been traveling back and forth from Illinois to NC to see each other. Her engagement ring was her grandmom's-it's about 58 yrs old-so beautiful. I wish them much happiness.

2comments:

  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    Awww how very romantic...I wish your friends the very best of luck! Amazing how the internet can bring two souls together like that...I found my best friend Steve that way:-)

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    Niek and I were only dating each other for about six months before we started house shopping. ;> When it's right, it's right!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS