Monday, November 06, 2006

Dreamer...

Ok, you probably have strange dreams, correct? Now why would I dream about my late grandmom Ruth and me at a stock broker office with cans of coins, purses of money and 'Mom mom' telling me to 'buy the figs?' Stop laughing, I'm serious! And my grandmom only tried to sell a mail order item once-the Stanley steamer (which actually got popular within the last decade, I have one and think of her everytime I use it). 'Mom-mom' never went to a stock broker either! What's with the figs anyway? She ate prunes, no figs. ; )
TV wise...
I am hooked on the rebroadcast of 'Six Feet Under' on Bravo cable. They show about 3 in a row on Sundays. These are 5 yr old shows, but I like all the characters and their strange behavior. Rachel Griffiths is now on the ABC show 'Brothers and Sisters' which I also watch. I should get off the computer to watch 'Iron Chef America' which is airing now. If anything inspires me to just experiment with what I have at hand in the kitchen, that show does!

BTW, Barbaro, the race horse is getting the cast off his leg soon-after over 5 months. He's at an area hospital and it was touch and go for a while. The news just updated on him.

1comments:

  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    Dreams can be just so weird sometimes can't they?! I know they say there's a reason behind every dream but at times they really don't make sense at all! I dream a lot and can usually remember each dream...can you? Sometimes my dreams are so funny I actually wake up laughing! lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS