Thursday, October 19, 2006

New tv show reviews

Anyone out in cyberspace 'getting into' any of the new shows? I just watched 'Six Degrees' with Campbell Scott. It's basically about a group of people who are interconnected like the rest of us are suppose to be. Like we aren't really strangers. I know personally I see people and I look at them and know them from somewhere else. Good show.
And the Tim Daly show 'The Nine' is getting good reviews too. It airs right after 'Lost', so it has a fairly large audience that hopefully won't switch the channel. Lots of drama, the 'nine' people the show is about were all involved in a bank stand-off. This is worth catching.
I have been watching 'Heroes' too. I was drawn into the hype, believe me you! It's a bit puzzling and there are so gross scenes (of the teen girl who can defy death), but it's interesting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My younger brother Don is coming up for a visit in less than a month from Florida! We haven't seen him for 4.5 yrs. Our little niece and nephew were only 2 and 5 when they last saw him. This should be interesting as Don says what he's thinking without thinking that he is hurting feelings. I hope he is at least kind to our mom. He hasn't seen her at her worst (healthwise). Sometimes when people live alone, they don't understand why other people can't be just like them and only see their point of view. With him approaching 46, I had hoped he would come live with mom to help her get her place in shape. Maybe someday.

2comments:

  • At 1:54 AM, Blogger Annemarie said…

    I'm so glad you enjoyed the JT concert, Dianne!
    Those new shows you mentioned are not on in The Netherlands (yet). At least, as far as I know. Reality shows aren't really my thing though, so perhaps I just missed them.
    How exciting to see your brother again after such a long time!

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Dianne said…

    The three shows I mentioned are dramas, not reality shows.
    But, I do still watch Survivor and The Amazing Race, two reality shows. My brother Don is a big Survivor fan.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS