Monday, October 23, 2006

Dumb de dumb

I just got in from a wild goose chase. Let me explain-I had my mammogram at 11:00 and the tech was so fast she got me out of there by 11:25. (I gave her a pink crystal breast cancer awareness pin as a 'kind gesture' and she was really thrilled with it). So I got in the van and decided to go down the pike (rt 1) to about 4 exits to where the driver's license photo center is. It was a nice ride as I got to see the leaves changing and all the animals like cows, horses and sheep out to pasture. My friend Zoey thought I lived in a more urban area, no way! I talk about Philly a lot but I do not want to live there. So I got to the center, it's closed on Mondays! Terrific! But I did get a buy one get one free whooper for Sean and me for lunch with the remainder of the Entertainment.com coupons. Looks like we are having a light din din tonight.

1comments:

  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    You must've set a record for one of the fastest mammograms ever!

    Your drive down to the closed motor vehicle division sounds like a pretty trip. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS