Sunday, October 22, 2006

Blogger boo boo?

Brian decided to download Internet Explorer 7 tonight as we were have problems with viewing videos. It changed the entire look of the web, especially font. I heard Blogger was down most of the evening. I got on and noticed my sidebar is messed up. So I don't know if it's from Blogger or IE7. I went into my template and moved it over and it was fine in the preview,but not so after publishing it.
Can you tell me if you are seeing my sidebar overlapping my posts? Thanks!
Have a great Sunday.

4comments:

  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger Diana LaMarre said…

    It all looks good on my end.

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Anne S said…

    Yep, same here ... all looks OK :D

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The wider things, like your location and the images do overlap for me on Firefox.

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger Von said…

    Firefox is my main browser too and your sidebar does overlap, as Lynn noted above. In my IE it looks fine, but not sure its been updated.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS