Monday, October 23, 2006

48 Things You Could Care Less About

1. FIRST NAME? Dianne
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Mom is Jeanne with two 'n's and my middle name is Carol- my father is Carl.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I'd say watching Terri Irwin talking about her late husband Steve.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It looks good except when it smudges when I move my hand over it-that's a leftie for you.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Turkey
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think I could handle me. : )
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? This blog is as close as I get to journaling as an adult.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I think I would if I didn't think I'd badly hurt my neck or something.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Captain Crunch peanut butter crunch (bad) Cheerios yogurt flavored (good)
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Sometimes.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes, but I have to hold the world up for others sometimes too which breaks me down a bit.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolatey anything.. but Breyer's had a fried ice cream limited edition that was decent!
14. SHOE SIZE? 7.5-8, depends on the shoe!
15. RED OR PINK? Red.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Being overweight.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My grandmom Ruth.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I'm just sharing.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I'm ready for bed, but earlier I had on a apricot color faux cashmere sweater and black bell bottoms with brown boot like shoes.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Oreo-and it was double stuff too. And I worry about my weight?
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The Tonight Show.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Aquamarine, hands down!
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Gardenia
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU STOLE THIS FROM? I don't really know Annette, but she seems popular in the stitching blog community.

27. FAVORITE DRINK? Iced tea, strong brew, ice, lemon, sweet and low
28. FAVORITE SPORT? Figure skating.
29. EYE COLOR? Hazel- brown around my irises, green and speckled around the brown.
30. HAT SIZE? 22" I look good in hats because of my big head!
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No-I think glasses make a fashion statement.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Chocolate!!
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer for my gardens, Winter for my indoor hobbies....but I like autumn the bestest
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Both!
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate mousse or cheesecake.
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I hope to see this on a few blogs.
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Why not steal it from me?
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? I am slow as molasses-I am still reading Ya-yas in Bloom.
41. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Crayola crayon postage stamp as it works the best of all the ones we have.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? The Amazing Race, Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Rain on the roof and children laughing.
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles
45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? Cancun, Mexico
46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Cross stitching! I can sing soprano too. Surprise!
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? West Chester, PA
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I took it from Annette's Acre

1comments:

  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    I love these kind of memes...you can learn so much more about a person through them:-) Loved all your answers and yes it did surprise me that you can sing soprano...I can't sing worth a darn! lol Will keep this meme in mind in case I want to do it too one day:-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS