Sunday, September 03, 2006

A study in ugly and autumn

These are the ugliest pears. We grow them, but we don't spray them. I guess that's good in a way, but the little bumps are what I think are bee stings (at least some of them). Brian brought in a bunch and yesterday I cut a few up (minus the ugly skin). They were so sweet and the best tasting pears I had in a long time! If they weren't so funny looking...
They I decided to do a mini-collage with a fall theme. I had gotten a Dover Publications CD collection of vintage holiday clipart at the big book warehouse. I think it's cute and I want to do more!
Sean finished up working last night. It was super busy too. I guess people needed to get out of their houses after being cooped up from all the rain. Sean will be going back in November (or maybe sooner-he needs to see how he handles his classes) to work some more. I bet he'll miss that paycheck!

1comments:

  • At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your blog is so interesting, and i'll check back to read more of it when I have time. I'm new at blogging and can learn from you.
    Your photos are great too.
    Thanks for sharing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS