Thursday, August 31, 2006

Cookie anyone?

I wanted to see how the Gemini baked cookies. I use the top little oven more than the big one, but it's nice to have both because you can keep a casserole warm with the top and bake or cook with the bottom. So I went to the Acme (Albertsons in other parts) and cheated by buying those big hunks of cookie dough that you break off into little squares. They baked perfectly and tasted delish! Not bad for $1.99.


I asked Seam to make them last for more than a few days. (I did buy sugar cookie dough too that he doesn't know about).

Another bonus about going to the store I saw Mr. B., the cutest guy in the parish (as far as I'm concerned and next to my two guys). I said hello and he said he liked my mums (buying some in the child section of the cart). I said I liked them a lot too. Also saw the employee who looks like that carpenter Andrew Dan Jumbo from 'While you were out'. Wow, what a great day. : )

4comments:

  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    Cookies AND handsome men...what more could you ask for in a day??? lol Those cookies certainly do look delish...yummmmmmm!

     
  • At 11:44 PM, Blogger Von said…

    Dianne, you shouldn't tempt me with a plate of cookies, mmmmmmm!

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger Diana LaMarre said…

    Cookies look good. We use the premade hunks of dough at work and the cookies are just as good as homemade. Even better than some homemade. We cook them every morning and put them out fresh for our guests.

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    Posting that picture of cookies is just naughty, Dianne! You've got my tummy grumbling...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS