Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A mini salute to Penguins

This photographed so well! This is about 2" x 2" stitched from Saturday morning until this morning. I would have been finished sooner if I left out the blending filament thread. I'll probably make this into an ornament. Chalk a quick finish up for me! It was stitched on a scrap piece of lavender linen.

TORNADO update-It was F1 storm with 110 mile winds. We didn't see any of that at all. The buildings effected were being rebuilt this morning already. The Mushroom Festival is next weekend and I betcha they want to keep producing for that.


1comments:

  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    What a delightful little cross stitch pattern!! That's something I've never learned to do...my mom was quite a seamstress and still is although her eyesight isn't the best for it anymore but all I can do is hem pants! lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS