Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Celebrity Duets

On a lighter note, I enjoyed watching a new 'challenge' show on Fox tonight. It's hosted by Wayne Brady (who is so talented in his own right) and judged by Marie Osmond, Little Richard (whooo-a) and David Foster (record producer). It's all about how well known celebrities (who are not known singers) team up and singer with famous singers. Smokey Robinson (a singer I adore too) was on along with Michael Bolton, Peter Frampton, Gladys Knight, Michelle Williams (Destiny's Child), Randy Travis, James Ingram(great) and Leanne Womack. It's surprising how a few of the above people are my age (including Simon Cowell the producer). My favorite non-singer is Jai Rodriguez from 'The Queer Eye' show-he's so cute. I'm impressed by Marie Os comments (stand on the other side of the guitar so you look better singing together-listen for the piano in your earphone for pitch). The wrestler Chris Jericho, got voted out tonight. The home audience will be voting next week! Tune in for some fine singing.

Anyone look familiar?

Wow! I just realized I've been blogging for over 2 years! Where did that time go? I use to have the basic pink blogger background and changed it at the end of last year. Some of my older posts are difficult to read-just highlight them if you ever want to read them. ; )

1comments:

  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    I had read that this show was coming on but I haven't watched it...sounds like it would be interesting though! Oooh I love Wayne Brady, he's sooo funny!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS