Friday, September 01, 2006

MySpace

I was watching My Name is Earl last night-I think it's pretty comical. At the end of the show they said if you wanted your chance to be the sombero wearing person on the closing credits, you have to go to MySpace and make Earl your friend. I never turn down a chance to be on tv-though I stand a bat's chance in heck to be chosen, but you never know. So I joined. Sean's an old pro and helped me set up my account and background, etc. I even have singer James Taylor (or whoever does his webstuff) as a friend. I feel a bit old there. I got an invite to an event which turned out to be the naked bottom of a lady-haha. I won't be opening any more emails from them. Another person asked me if I was 'bi'. Hey sister, read my blasted profile. Do I look bi to you? Anyway, I feel it's not as much fun as blogger and tribe, but since I like musicians, etc. you can check out their profiles for their latest info. I just found out that JT is coming to a Philly suburb next month-maybe we can go. If you are on MySpace already, I'll be your pal.
It's a wet, cool 1st of September. I made beef stew with garlic cheese biscuits-a good meal for today. I think the weekend is a wash-out so far. I can always find something to do! I'm not one to twiddle my thumbs. : ) Have a good one!

2comments:

  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    I'll take a pass on MySpace, but those biscuits you made to go with your beef stew sound mighty tempting!

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Yeah, it's just something else to take up time. But, I can find out what my favorite performers are up to. I didn't know JT was going to the Philly burbs and a few comedians were coming around here too. d

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS