Thursday, August 24, 2006

Photo contest winner

Woo hoo!

Dear Dianne,
I am happy to inform you that your photo is August's winner in our photo contest! You can see your picture at http://www.touchofnature.com/photocontest.htm and you have won a $20.00 gift certificate redeemable for any items in our catalogs (expires 1 year from today's date). Just enter code ***** in the comments field when you place your order and we will apply your gift certificate to your purchase!
Thanks again for participating….we really enjoyed your photo!
Happy Gardening!
Ingrid Bagwell
Touch of Nature, Inc.



If she saw what this looked like now....well, at least it was pretty in this photo. ; )

4comments:

  • At 6:26 PM, Blogger Von said…

    Hurray, and congratulations, Dianne!!

    I wish some of my plants looked as good as they did earlier in the summer. The heat and my vacation really did a number on them, but I'm working on getting them back. :)

     
  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger Kiwi Jo said…

    Cool!

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    Wooohooooooooo way to go girl!!! What a nice thing to happen to such a nice person:-) I'm so proud of you!!! I love the picture you entered, no wonder you won, it's beautiful!! I would love to make myself a little faerie garden next year...you know me and my faeries! lol Again, congrats:-)

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger Diana LaMarre said…

    Congratulations, Dianne!

    A well deserved award for your garden.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS