Friday, July 14, 2006

Old and new pots

As I was going through my kitchen stuff yesterday, I ran across this old graniteware coffeepot Bri and I purchased on our newlywed (not honeymoon) trip to New England way back in 1984. We were going around different antique stores and I can't even remember where I bought this-probably Massachusetts. I just can't bear to part with it, so it's in the kitchen. I'll have to stash something inside. The little glass pot is new. It's made in the Netherlands and you can microwave it. It's good for a couple of cups of tea. They are sitting on my new stove that I'm getting use to. It's easy to clean!

1comments:

  • At 7:21 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    I just love those old granite look tea pots...I've been looking for a dark green one but so far haven't found one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS