Friday, July 14, 2006

Stitching Blogger Question


Since you started blogging, have you noticed any difference in your stitching habits? Tell us about them.

I would say I don't stitch as much-I still stitch most evenings, but I use to stitch a bit in the morning when I got up. I do take more photos of what I am working on. Of course I have to check out what other stitchers are up to by checking out their blogs.


UPDATE on Barbaro
There must be a lot of people sending him good vibes because he is stronger today! I liked horses, but since all this has happened to this beautiful fella, I think they are extra special now. I even named my one flower bed after him because I planted the zinnias and cosmos there on the day Sean and I drove past The New Bolton Center to see where he is being cared for.

Speaking of Sean, he's taking in some rays in Ocean City, Maryland today with his pals. It's in the low 80s there. We are are beginning a heat wave over the weekend. My mom is getting ready to spend some time at my Uncle's house. We don't know when he will come home, but moving someone in heat isn't a good idea.


1comments:

  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said…

    Interesting...I find that blogging makes me more productive. I want stuff to show. Actually, blogging is pushing me into the neurotic zone when it comes to crocheting and knitting...LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS