Sunday, July 09, 2006

'That Wedding'

Remember I told you about the few weddings we got invited to and put our foot down about attending because the people never bothered with us? My sister-in-law is also Brian's first cousin, and of course she attended and told my mom all about it. Their cousin got married on the 1st and his bride had 16 bridesmaids!!! Have you ever? I mean, I had 4 and that wasn't any easy selection. I don't know if the groom had to match up 16 groomsmen to even every thing out. This guy has such a case on himself, I don't know how he did it. And they aren't royalty by any means. They even had flowers on the stalls in the bathroom! The guy was calling relatives (like Bri's dad, his uncle) begging them to attend (his dad wouldn't go-he went to Atlantic City that day-figures). Well maybe he should have thought about getting to know people over the years. We really don't know him at all. He's like 44 and his new wife is in her 20s. His mom is in a nursing home about 10 minutes from here. I am sure he and his brother go by our house all the time (his nephew and nieces attend the same high school as Sean went to). I was totally disgusted, believe me.

1comments:

  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    I don't blame you for being disgusted at all...people have to make the effort to stay in contact, especially relatives, if they expect them to come to weddings, etc.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS