Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Stitching blogger questions


Do you collect charts by one particular designer, yet have never stitched anything by that designer? If so, which designer and why do you collect the charts but have not yet stitched any of them?
I do collect The Prairie Schooler and The Cross-eyed Cricket charts, among many others, but I have stitched a few of these. Wow, I'm trying to remember what I have and have wanted to stitch but haven't. I have a designer who does lots of florals and I have most of them. I have quite a few Cross My Heart leaflets and haven't tackled any of them. I plan to go through my charts soon so I will definitely update this post.

What is your favorite specialty stitch? Which one is your least favorite? Why?
I am pretty good at doing French knots-is it a left-handed thing? I will try any specialty stitches and seem ok. I haven't tried Hardanger yet but want to.

My work in progress 'A Walk in the Woods' by The Cross-eyed Cricket

The back of it. I still have a thread tail issue.

My favorite stitching spot-the end of the sofa on the right. It just happens to be right in front of the tv too! Notice my WIP and basket of stash.

1comments:

  • At 3:38 AM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    I've been trying to post a comment for AGES!! I kept getting some kind of 'your computer may not be running optimally' message that hung my whole Explorer program and I'd have to shut it all down. I've been reading and admiring your pictures though!! I love the old pics you've posted of houses you've lived in and I really like the old honeymoon receipt from your grandparents. That was very cool. Your gardens are beautiful - I'd love to come hang out in them!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS