Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My favorite garden spots

Or the ones that look the best right now:

I call this my fairy garden. Last year I could not find my fairy birdbath, but you can see it was located this year! My glider needs to be on a platform as it sinks into the ground. You can see Gem Marigolds, cinnamon ferns (?), a somewhat wild rose, Baby's breath, Pansies, Lobelia and Snapdragons. A few wild Violets are there too. The hanging basket has two kinds of begonias in it. This is really a gnome garden too, but they are all hiding behind the ferns and Baby's breath. This is on the side of the house between the two bedroom windows. There are also plants along the house too-a white butterfly bush, white phlox, azalea, variegated hostas and a bush with lime green leaves.

If you turn right from the fairy garden, you will walk up to this area. It's in a half circle under a Japanese maple tree. There are the few roses I have planted here (some are blooming now). Also you will see Dianthus which is so colorful and pretty. There are two adirondack chairs next to two holly bushes. This is mainly in the front yard.

1comments:

  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Susimac said…

    Oh Dianne I have enjoyed my walk around your garden, love your fairy garden.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS