Saturday, June 03, 2006

Places I called home...

Besides this house, an apartment near Philadelphia and a few dorm rooms, these are the only houses I lived in my entire life. The first one is the where my Mom still resides. You can see what it looks like a bit in the photo of her garden that I took a few days ago. The next place was in Fort Pierce, Florida. I don't remember it at all. There was a canal in the back and one time my mom caught me half way up the link fence near it! Gee, funny I never tried rock climbing walls. And the last house was near where Brian grew up-I'd say 3-4 miles away and we didn't meet formally until introduced at his cousin's wedding to my brother. I am sure he frequented the same stores as we did and we must have seen each other some time as kids. It's a small world after all.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS