Friday, June 02, 2006

Wet and Wild night

We've had thunderstorms and downpours tonight and also part of the day. Sean and I got stuck in one on the way home from an awesome (and expensive) garden center. We actually pulled into a neighborhood to wait it out a bit. The computer has been off and on all night, thus my late post. We also have some water in a part of our basement. That's the first in a while.
I tiled to the last wall today and put a second coat of paint on the two walls I spackled. One looks better than the other as I used different spackling on each. Brian bought the spackling on the wall that looks too shiny to me.
All this tiling and cutting the tiles is doing a number on my hand. I have been waking up in the morning with 3 numb fingers now for a few days.
I hope to watch Memoirs of a Geisha tomorrow as Sean rented it especially for me.
Speaking of Sean, he just joined the YMCA for a few months. I went with him and it's a nice faculty.

1comments:

  • At 2:00 AM, Blogger Von said…

    Sorry you have water in the basement from the most recent storm! Even when there's no damage, it's such a hassle to have to clean up.
    Take it easy on that stitching hand, there, Dianne! Can't have that malfunctioning. :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS