Friday, May 19, 2006

Another Friday already

...so Sean says. He has applied online at several stores and hasn't heard back. When we were at Boscov's on Wed., he noticed they needed help in the garden area. Now we were wondering if they all need help as there is one nearer to us in Delaware. I think he could handle that.
Right now we are waiting for the kitchen countertops. They said to watch for them between 2-6 (nice open window, I'd say). Bet they show up later than sooner. The carpenter was here this morning and cut out 'most' of the piece that the templaters requested. He said he didn't dare go any further. I'm seriously crossing my fingers that everything will fit. Rob did take the sink out and looked at it and said first that it was a 'monster' sink and that he believed it would fit.
Tomorrow is the yearly fair at the hospital where I was born. They have a great white elephant tent. If they have too much stuff, they start giving it away for a dime or a quarter. But you have to get there early to get the best selection. Last year I got some cute paper mache children figures that were made to look like chalkware. They were priced at $35-40 a pair (probably from a store that had closed) and I got the entire box for a few dollars.
I wish you all a nice weekend.
I dedicate this photo to Lee for her sweet comment:


Painted Sky iris...it really looks like a sky over Montana!

2comments:

  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    Your white elephant sale sounds like lots of fun - enjoy!! :-)

     
  • At 4:39 PM, Blogger Diana LaMarre said…

    Your azaleas are beautiful as is the iris.
    You are so far ahead of me. I am still waiting for the alliums to bloom - should be this weekend.
    Hope you find some treasures at the sale.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS