Monday, May 15, 2006

Oldies but photoshopped goodies

These images didn't look good in their original black and white. This is a photo of my older brother Dave and me at Longwood Gardens on Easter. I'd say about 1963. We use to go there as a family tradition.
I know a few of my friends can relate to this scene from Christmas, 1960. Mom wrote on the back of this polaroid: I'm tired as usual, David is hamming it up, Dianne is crying and Donnie was disinterested (he was only 3 weeks old and I had just turned one). I was probably crying because I had two brothers! ; )
My mom said she was a single parent when the above photo was taken. My grandmom was helping her raise us. And there are 4 kids-Ken came along in 1967, my parents divorced in 1972.

1comments:

  • At 3:18 AM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    Your mom is a true unsung hero, I'd say.

    It's a beautiful picture - it looks so timeless.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS