Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Current XS projects

These are the three projects in my rotation. The top is A Walk in the Woods by Cross-eyed Cricket (stop cringing at my narrow borders. I think I picked up the wrong piece of evenweave when I started this one. I have the edges securely sewn). Then the blue is Cape May, depicting the local seashore resort in New Jersey that I love. And then you see Rachael's RR which is nearing completion for it's June 15th (or before)send off to England. I definitely have some embellishments for that in mind.


Sean and I have been watching King Kong the new version from last year. There is a lot going on in this one and the special effects are good. We have an hour left of the three hours. Sean saw it last year in the theatre with his friends. Not recommended for young kids.

1comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS