Sunday, February 26, 2006

A-Z

Since I'm stuck inside (I didn't get to go to the Home Show which is about 1.5 hours from here), I am looking at blogs. My head bothered me most of the afternoon and evening yesterday. I get headaches, but not ones that feel like borderline migraines. I did finally take a Tylenol which helped and I slept well. I do feel better because I am eating light, but filling foods.
I saw this on Nicki's blog and thought it would be fun to do.
I goofed up, so there are two versions for your entertainment.
A is for Age: 46

B is for Booze: I drink about once a year and it's usually an Apricot sour.
C is for Career: Domestic goddess-have an associate teacher degree in Early Childhood Education.
D is for Dad’s Name: Carl

E is for Essential Item to Bring to a Party: a partying mood!
F is for Favourite Songs at the Moment: Unchained Melody

G is for Goof-off Thing to Do: Blogging and surfing.
H is for Hometown: Media, PA.
I is for Instrument You Play: we had an electric organ growing up and I could play simple songs on it.
J is for Jam or Jelly you Like: strawberry
K is for Kids: Sean, my sweetheart.
L is for Living Arrangement: ranch house on 1.4 acres.

M is for Mom’s Name: Jeanne.
N is for Names of Good Friends: Angela and Barbara.
O is for Overnight Hospital Stays: Gallbladder removal; c-section; D&C
P is for Phobias: I don't like spiders and snakes. Also claustrophobia at times.
Q is for Quotes you Like: "And this too shall pass"

R is for Relationship: Brian and me-almost 22 yrs of married 'bliss'. ; )
S is for Siblings: 3 brothers.
T is for Texas: never been to but flew over on the way to Mexico
U is for Unique Trait: Kindness to strangers.
V is for Vegetables You Love: asparagus and spring salad mix.
W is for Worst Traits: Patience gets worn thin; likes to shop too much.
X is for X-rays You’ve Had: all over my body for various things like a bum ankle to a bum gallbladder.
Y is for Yummy Food You Make: Eggplant Parmigiana and homemade chicken salad with apples and walnuts.

Z is for Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

A is for age, I am 46.
B is for brothers, I have 3 of them-one older and two younger. Brian said not to forget him!

C is for cat, I have had cats since I've been a teen, my latest being Cosmo.
D is for D, my siblings and me-David, Dianne, and Donald
E is for emeralds-my engagement ring has 4 small ones in it next to the main stone-a diamond.
F is for food-I love to eat and read cookbooks.
G is for gardening-I don't know what I would do without this hobby.
H is for home-my heart is in my home.
I is for island- I wish I was on one sometimes.
J is for Jeanne- my mom.
K is for Kenny- the two of them in my life-my brother and his son.
L is for Love-self explanatory.
M is for Me-it's better than saying money and I put down mom already. ; )
N is for nocturnal-Sean suggested this!
O is for October- when Mr Sean arrived and a nice month.
P is for pink- a color I look good in.
Q is for quest-I'm always looking for something!
R is for Ruth-my dearly departed maternal grandmom.
S is for son and sun-I appreciate both.
T is for time-where does it go?
U is for universe-we're all sharing it. ; )
V is for Victoria-my dear only niece.
W is for weather-with a resident weather expert, what else could it be?
X is for X-stitch-again, what else could it be?
Y is for yellow-a sunny color.
Z is for zinnia-my grandmom's favorite flower.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS