Monday, February 27, 2006

I saw it in his eyes

Geez Louise-could they have dragged that Bachelor show out any longer? At least Dr. Travis McHunky picked the right girl-the kindergarten teacher Sarah. I scared the cat by clapping when the first limo pulled up and Moana climbed out. That girl thought she had it all wrapped up. I can see why no one really liked her that much. And to tell you the truth, the producers probably told Travis to kept her as one of the girls for ratings. I remember seeing the shocked looks on the other ladies' faces when he would pick her at the rose ceremony.
The laugh of the night was when Travis' little niece drew a picture and said she liked Moana better. Little kids remember the last person they spent time with. The entire family went to France to check the two girls out. And guess who they liked-Sarah of course. I know this show is mostly a bunch of BS, but it's fun to watch. I guess sometimes we gals need to see a little romance and hope it rubs off on our someone.

I was trying to finish up my house cross stitch and I had to rip out a windowbox because it was a stitch off. I am getting down to the nitty gritty. I really like it too.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS