Monday, February 27, 2006

Ah, it's after midnight, someone is feeling better

Yep, had a pretty good day yesterday. The headache went away, but I have a little heartburn.
People are telling me to get a new doctor (well they are in a herbal medicine group). They couldn't believe she wanted me to take two antibiotics without a proper diagnosis. Believe me, I'm thinking about it. I ate normally today and was fine. I feel bad because Sean and the doc's son are pals.
I clipped some magazines and found some good recipes and crafting ideas. I'll have to share a few here.
Ok-one is to get a large vase (they showed a clear glass cylinder shaped one). You add a little water in the bottom, but the thing is to have the flower inside the vase. I'll definitely try it and show you. Sandy, this would be make some cool shots.
The other thing I liked were the layers of jelly beans in jars-similar to sand art! It looked pretty-a layer of green, then a layer of pink, green-well you get the idea. Easter is coming up.
Let's see-the other was using beach glass in shallow dishes instead of gravel. I also clipped the page with the 'crop circle' made of moss with pebbles for the swirls in a dish garden.
I'm like Zoey, I am wanting to do creative inside things before gardening outside takes over.

3comments:

  • At 4:34 AM, Blogger Annemarie said…

    Glad to hear you're feeling better, Dianne. Sounds like you are having a lot of fun being crafty. I'm thinking of doing the muppet test now, though I don't really want to know who I resemble. Probably Animal, nothing as glamorous as Miss Piggy!

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Rachael said…

    Hey, that flower inside the vase thing has been popular in germany fror a couple of year. A gerbera and a piece of screw willow look really great like this. Get better soon

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Blogger Diana LaMarre said…

    Glad to hear your getting your zest back. Can't wait to see some of those crafty projects :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS