Monday, January 23, 2006

Yahoo Widgets

I was reading a post over at Tribe and the guy mentioned Yahoo widgets. I was curious and went to look. They are little 'extras' that you can put on your desktop. I decided to try them out. I have a weather forecast widget up for my in house weatherman Sean. I labeled it 'Sean Hurricane C' after our local weatherman Glenn 'Hurricane Schwartz, whom we have met. There's a little photo album, notepad, stick-up notes, etc.
Below are the memory button, the weather forecast and a clock that chimes every half hour. You get a bunch of them free in a little folder that's stored in your documents area.

3comments:

  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    Hey Dianne, it looks very cool - but your page takes an age to load now....

    How're you doing?

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Gee, Barbara, that's my desktop and shouldn't effect loading time. I guess I have too much info in my sidebar. I'll probably take off items that seem to get error messages.

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    Given my recent PC problems, the lag time could be on my end, Dianne. Sorry for the false alarm!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS