Monday, November 21, 2005

Stitching Blogger Question

Stitching Bloggers' Question of the Week

How do you feel about staying totally true to a pattern? Do you feel that you have to rip out stitches to fix a mistake or do you feel it's acceptable to incorporate a mistake into the design?

I would say I do stay true to the original pattern. Usually the colors are the main attractions to the design, correct? But if I wanted to change something, I have no trouble doing so.
I only rip out stitches if they totally screw up that area of the design. I will work around something if it's only known to me that it is the incorrect color and still looks good.

1comments:

  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    I'll do anything I want - I take horrible liberties with designs when the mood strikes!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS